Okay, I have officially decided that I am not a good blogger. I guess the months have been getting away from me. This year is flying by and I can't believe it. Mostly Scott and I have just been working and hanging out with the families, which has been a lot of fun.
In July Holli, Scott's sister-in-law, told us that she was pregnant and we are so excited for her and Mike. Maryann is as excited as mom was/is with Luke and Carson. We are also very excited for Keith and Heather, who should be having a little bundle of joy very soon, and I am so excited to be another aunt. It is so exciting.
This week I had a meeting with member of the bishopric and I now have a new calling in our ward...silly me though I was expecting like primary, but nope I am a Laural adviser; I know scary right. But everyone I have talked to thinks it's a good calling for me. That same evening, about an hour later Scott received a calling as well, he is an elders quorum teacher. So I guess that means that we are staying in the ward for at least a little bit longer, which it okay with me...I'm just a little scared about my calling.
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment