So I must say that I love the married life, it has been a lot of fun. Friday was such an amazing day and I wouldn't have changed anything, the temple was amazing and to see how many people showed up for the sealing was so cool. To walk into the room where everyone was was a very cool experience. The reception was so much fun and the DJ did a great job I love how he got everyone involved the YMCA was really one of the best parts I think. Thursday the night before was a lot of fun, it was the night of the big family dinner and it was nice to get both sides of the family together to get to know one another a little bit better. Saturday after we got back from Logan Scott and I spent about 3 hours opening gifts, and get this I think that we received about 24 place-mats. I couldn't believe how much cake was left over, we have the entire top and bottom tiers, so we have a lot of cake and I don't know if we are really going to finish it....
Right now it's just a matter of organizing things and putting them away which is another thing I don't know where we are going to put everything but I'm sure we will find a place for it all. Thanks everyone for everything that you have done for Scott and I we are so appreciative of everything that was given to us or just helping us in the right direction. We love you all so much!!!
Annie
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment