Well, lets start off by saying I'm tired of the cold. After being in 70 degree weather and coming home to snow I am so ready for spring.
I want to let everyone know that Scott and I are very appreciative that all of the guys got up and danced to the YMCA you were all good sports, Thanks. Also thank you to everyone to traveled up to Logan I know that wasn't a small distance and I really appreciate you all taking the time to come to the wedding it meant a lot to both Scott and I. Scott has pictures of the wedding and we will get those up on the blog.
Last week was our honeymoon, and it was so much fun. We went to Disneyland and spent 3 days in the park. Tuesday was our first day in the park and we spent about 12 hours in Disneyland with his family, on Wednesday Scott and I took off by ourselves and we spent a good portion of the day in California Adventure and also did some shopping. Then on Thursday we were everywhere we went to both parks, and went on some rides again. On Friday we went to the LA zoo and that was a lot of fun, but after walking around for the past 3 days naturally I was a little tired of walking. Friday night we headed for Vegas, although, I don't know how we made it because were both so tired Scott was trying NOT to fall asleep and I just couldn't see my eyes and contacts were both blurry, someone was watching over us that night. We did make it to Vegas not until about 1 in the morning but we made it. Saturday we just came home; in St. George we stopped in to see Grandma and Aunt Suzy, that was really nice to see them. Saturday night we got home at about 10 at night and just crashed. But it was so much fun, I will get pictures up so you all can see them. Disneyland is amazing!!!!
Annie
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I found you! Congrats again you two! I'm jealous that you were just in warm california!
Post a Comment