
Well if you couldn't tell I am so excited for Friday, on Friday I get to marry the man of my dreams and I might add that he is so good to me I couldn't ask for a better guy. Sure he is a little crazy, and very spontaneous and also blunt, oh you wouldn't believe how blunt he is. I am so grateful that I have him in my life, he is so amazing let alone his family is one of a kind and I'm so excited to be apart of there family.
I am so excited to be an aunt to the cutest little boy ever, I will also be an aunt again later this year. It is so much fun to be an aunt!! Isn't he just so darn cute!!! Get this he is even bigger now was back a few months ago, but he is my favorite nephew, for now anyway. Oh by the way I think he is a good mix of Sarah and Doug.

Annie
No comments:
Post a Comment