Sunday, February 15, 2009

Starting Out

Okay so Scott and I have decided to start up a blog, we have been asked by everyone to start one so here you go.

Yesterday I had the opportunity to go through the temple and it was amazing, it was such a good day. Granted yes I was a little anxious about it but that went away after awhile until the end at which I was shaking like a leaf and couldn't stop crying for a little while. After the temple we had a nice lunch and came home and then I couldn't stay awake everytime I sat down it seemed like I would fall asleep and that isn't like me at all. But it was a wonderful day and I loved any minute of it.

Our wedding is on Friday the 20th, and that is really crazy to think about, but yet I am so excited and so ready for the wedding.

Oh if your wondering whats going on with the Lover Lips thing, it something that Becky Bybee wrote on the card she gave Scott and I, so we now joke about it. But we will get some pictures up for everyone to see and try to keep our blog updated so stay in touch with everyone.

Annie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute blog! Thanks for the info. You are a wonderful addition to our family! We're looking forward to Friday!
Mom Rackham