Thursday, October 1, 2009

CHEST

Okay, so for those of you who know Scott was making me a cedar chest for my birthday....Well yesterday we finally finished it. I know, I know it is way exciting...it a beautiful chest though, all that I have to do now is clean the apartment so I can actually put it some where. Last weekend Scott and I went to the Bridal Corner to the my wedding dress fixed from where it got torn and I'll be able to put it in my chest....I am so excited, anyway here are some pictures:


If you are wondering what's on the chest, it says Scott and Annie in the corner then Rackham in the bottom middle. Isn't pretty!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

Great job you two! Hey I gave Carsen's birth announcement to your mom to give to you guys. just so you remember to get it from her.