Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Crazy

So I figure that I am horrible at updating our blog, I update our blog just about as much at I write in my journal, oh well....

Well Halloween was a lot of fun, we had a Halloween party up at Grandma Griffin's, and then the Halloween party up at mom's house that they were both so much fun. Scott and I were going to have costumes but when mine got here, we had to order if off line, I put it on and it didn't fit but yet it should have. Yeah I couldn't get the pants over my hips...We were going to be gangsters and I was really excited, but mine just didn't fit.

So a couple weeks ago, Scott and I opened our big gift. I know I know we are bad, but I couldn't help talking Scott into it. We opened the TV that we bought for Christmas and we are very excited about it. Sometime soon I am hoping we can get a tree to set up, and put our hand made, kind of cheesy ornaments on the tree, but it is the first Christmas being married so I guess it's meant to be that way.

Scott and are very excited for Thanksgiving with everyone, and we are excited to see everyone as well.

I got some good new from my boss, he told me that next year he is giving me a bonus and I am way excited for that, after all I have worked here for nearly 4 years which is really crazy to think about. Scott also got some news that his work will be giving a bonus as well since no one got a raise in pay, he just doesn't know when that will take affect. But we are doing well, and loving life. We love you all very much!!!!

No comments: